Gravity Forms Encrypted Fields Free Download 5.1 – CodeCanyon | Gravity Forms Encrypted Fields v5.1 seamlessly to give you the data protection and privacy you need, and custom controls to enforce them easily and intelligently in your WordPress installations! You don’t have to encrypt anything you collect and give everyone admin access. Only the fields you want to encrypt and optionally only the individual users and/or roles required for each field or globally access! Many other features allow you to access data gathered in a number of ways. In addition, developers can use simple support functions included in the encryption/decryption of other WordPress files!
Use this plugin to satisfy the requirement to store data, such as the GDPR, by protecting the data in the database while it is not available to unapproved back-end users, or by hiding the data field results from administrative users without even encoding it. With the user view permission of the field you can use either option in different fields of your choice at the same time!
When collecting your personal, private and sensitive data using your Gravity form (name, address, email, Birthday, SSN and so on), you can use this plugin to protect your customer information and give yourself some peace of mind with regards to data base in-appropriations and user abuse of all data collected. If you collect personal data, private data or sensitive data using your Gravity Form installation.
Gravity Forms Encrypted Fields Features:
- Database encryption of banking/military grade AES-256
- Selectable forms of encryption include OpenSSL, Asynchronous OpenSSL and legacy decrypt
- Built in WordPress and Site Admin protection mechanisms to avoid confidential information infringements
- Clever encryption key system with customized encryption keys separately created and stored
- Option to bypass current encryption globally and only mask data from unauthorized users in admin.
- Encrypted or secret data by person field for advanced user / position view permissions
- Encrypted or secret data global user/role view permissions
- Select individual user and position access control data per field to encrypt and/or hide Gravity Forms. Gravity forms
- Merge tag and exclusion controls to check the performance of encrypted or concealed field confirmations and notifications
- Ability to use the “all fields” fusion tag output HTML, signature and section break fields.
- Capacity to rule out unique fields from the merge tag output of “all fields.”
- Custom decrypted blend tags just email and confirmations to produce human readable versions of encrypted data, while maintaining some site view permissions. You may insert them directly from the drop-downs of the merge tag.
- And more…